Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; Six (6) years of industry related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. At least six (6) years of related management and leadership experience within the staffing industry, i.e. managing a contingent staffing function.
2. Proven experience in human resources related activities such as recruiting/ staffing, customer relationship management, business development, supplier/contractor management.
3. Demonstrated experience in operational and financial functions such as profit & loss and budgeting) as well as associated tracking software systems and procedures.
4. Working knowledge of desktop computers and MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Outlook. MS Project and Internet access.
5. Ability to learn proprietary technology.
6. Knowledge of labor and employment laws, i.e. Wage & Hour, FLSA, EEO, OSHA, etc.
7. Excellent verbal and written communications.
8. Professional appearance.
9. Able to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising service or quality.
10. Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
11. Excellent organizational skills.
12. Ethical, fair and professional conduct in all candidate, client, and peer interactions.
13. Flexible, accountable and a team player.
14. Available to work overtime.
15. Energetic and able to work well in a fast paced environment.
16. Excellent memory and recall skills.
17. Ability to interact with client Vice President level and above.
Directly supervises all Agile1 Client Services Administrators, Coordinators and support staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
1. Partner with and support the efforts of the Implementation Team.
2. Recruit and hire additional Client Services Staff as needed.
3. Provide user training to Client and Supplier users as needed. This task will continue after implementation as well.
4. Ensure project documentation is updated and archived and can be retrieved for audit, review, and legal purposes.
5. Implement and maintain Clients policies and procedures, ability to document these policies and train additional staff on same
6. Maintain existing Support Supplier contracts, and negotiate contracts with new Suppliers as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. NLB is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR department by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.