US, GA - Atlanta, Atlanta
Position Type: 0
Job ID: 22-60748
- Perform Big Data cluster capacity planning
- Perform benchmarking on various Big data tools and technologies and articulate pros and cons
- Implement end to end Big Data cluster security thru Role based access control
- Implement batch orchestration using AirFlow
- Create application containers and orchestrate them using OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Proficient and hands-on cloud native PaaS such as SQLDW, Stream Analytics, Appinsight.
- Develops SHELL, PERL and PYTHON scripts to accomplish day to day system administration tasks and to support business application requirements
- Minimum 5 years as an Infrastructure automation engineer
- Proficient in server side scripting
- Knowledge of DevOps capabilities such as Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD), Automated Testing, etc.
- Good exposure on Microservices architecture and their deployment in cloud world. (Especially Azure +Terraform)
- Should have worked on setting up & troubleshooting Kubernetes Clusters in Production ready environment
- Help teams in migration from monolithic application to Microservices using containerization solutions (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Worked on onboarding Microservices (Middleware/UI) components using DevOps technique & look for improvements
- Prior experience in automating CI/CD process, platform services using open source tools
- Exposure to Terraform and Openshift MUST along with Jenkins CI/CD knowledge
Nice to have Skills:
- AWS certification is preferred
- Knowledge of Databricks
- Knowledge of No-SQL databases and Big Data (MongoDB, Casandra etc.)
- Knowledge of JIRA system to log problems, bug fixes for Development book of work.
- Experience on Splunk tool or any Log Management tool
- Experience in Snowflake.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. NLB is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR department by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.