US, GA - Atlanta, Atlanta
Position Type: 4
Job ID: 23-23536
Work with the End customer and partners towards the solution architecture and deployment in the areas of Cloud Contact Center solutions . Understand the current business requirement and work toward a plan to implement and migrate the current on-premises contact center to Cloud.
* Interface with local Business Units to understand the current process and map with new systems' requirements. Work with various stakeholders such as business, IT and plan for successful roll out
* Ability to work internally with the product, development and solution team
Experience and Qualifications:
1) End to end understanding of Contact Center as solution business process
2) Knowledge on cloud technologies and migration from on-premises to cloud Genesys Pure cloud
3) In-depth understanding of voice-telephony integration such as SIP, Gateway, Client infrastructure
4) Hands-on Knowledge on the implementation of Genesys Pure Cloud and/or Amazon Connect solution
5) Ability to build up & design business application/call flow/IVR
6) Ability to deploy and understand large complex projects
7) Desirable knowledge on unified communication: Microsoft Teams /Zoom
8) Total years of hands-on experience : 4 to 5 years (at least 2 years in end-to-end solution delivery)
9) Good customer communication and management skills
10) Certification on Genesys Pure Cloud.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. NLB is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.