The Scrum Master is a servant-leader for the Scrum Team. The Scrum Master helps those outside the Scrum Team understand which of their interactions with the Scrum Team are helpful and which arent. The Scrum Master helps everyone change these interactions to maximize the value created by the Scrum Team. The Scrum Master does the following:
1. Monitors and collects metrics.
2. Help the team organize and execute.
3. Ensures every team member (Developer, QA, regardless of location) is productive and effective (people are working together on stories, sub tasking, and ensuring stories flow throughout sprint from Dev to QA, all the way to completion)
4. Remove obstacles: environment challenges, coordination with other teams( backend, front-end, dependencies, infrastructure)
5. Leading: stand-ups, project planning, sprint planning, retrospectives, demos.
6. Communicating release / sprint progress to leadership through metrics.
7. Negotiate scope with the business
8. Coordinate with: release management for environment deployment
9. Proactively work with Project Manager to coordinate with other teams over dependencies
10. Working knowledge of Scaled agile framework
11. Scrum Master and SA certifications nice to have
12. Good in running continuous improvement cycles at Sprint and Release levels
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. NLB is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.