US, GA - Atlanta, Atlanta
Position Type: 4
Job ID: 23-11532
1. Develop and maintain ABAP programs and interfaces, including reports, forms, and enhancements.
2. Collaborate with functional consultants to analyze business requirements and provide technical solutions.
3. Work on SAP EWM and SAP RFID systems.
4. Enhance IM functionalities, including material movements, goods receipts, and stock transfers.
5. Debug and troubleshoot ABAP code to resolve issues and optimize performance.
6. Write and execute test cases to ensure high-quality delivery of ABAP developments.
7. Maintain documentation and assist the functional and business team in end-user support and training.
. Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in ABAP, EWM, RFID, and IM.
Participate in project planning, estimation, and progress reporting.
Leads and develops technical and business systems related activities of major significance to Company. Advises project managers and clients on technical solutions. Responsible for assisting in preparing project proposals. '-Performs code review and acts as a single point of contact for all SAP developments. -Writes and validates the technical specification and creates test scripts. -Supports production configuration and assist in functional change requests. -Assists with initial testing of problem fixes, change requests, enhancements, and new functionality. -Works with the SAP Functional experts to facilitate incident and problem resolution. '-Resolves complex technical issues and independently manages critical/complex situations. -Supports business implementations by sharing best practice development skills. -Participates in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and makes recommendations. '-Performs technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing and implementation of SAP developments. -Ensures compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards. -Develops technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete object development and testing. -Provides leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
2. 8+ years of experience in ABAP development, including programming, debugging, and testing.
3. Proficiency in ABAP development experience in EWM, RFID, and IM modules.
4. Experience with SAP Fiori, SAPUI5, and OData services is a plus.
5. Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
6. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
7. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
8. SAP certification is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. NLB is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.