US, GA - Atlanta, Atlanta
Position Type: 4
Job ID: 22-19750
Good to Have:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Information Technology with expertise in test automation of applications from UI and API layer.
- Experience with API and Microservices testing and automation
- Hands on experience with one or more querying languages such SQL (preferred), Oracle, MySQL and/or No SQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB etc).
- Hands on experience in automating backend REST services including writing custom functions using tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Karate, Cypress, Ready API etc.
- Hands on experience of building test automation framework from ground up using modular framework and design pattern like Page Object Model design pattern ( POM ) etc.
- Experience of working in distributed agile teams using agile frameworks such as SCRUM , SAFe, XP etc.
- Hands on experience of working with continues integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI.
- Able to independently create and maintain automation test jobs using tools such as Jenkins.
- Hands on experience working with source code management tools such as GitLab, GitHub, AWS Code Commit etc.
- Hands on experience of creating test reports from automation test run using tools such as cucumber report, Extent report etc .
- Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and evolving technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience of working with various AWS cloud services such as EC2, s3 bucket, AWS code pipeline, CloudFormation, Elastic bean etc.
- Hands on experience of virtualizing services for test automation using tools such as Wire Mock, Mockito etc.
- Experience of writing, designing functional test cases using TDD and BDD methodologies using Gherkin syntax.
- Experience of working with test management and agile management tools such as VersionOne, qTest etc.
- Experience of working with container orchestration tools such as docker, RED Hat OpenShift, AWS CloudFormation.
- Experience of non-functional testing such as performance, load, stress, security, assessability and usability testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. NLB is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR department by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.