US, GA - Atlanta, Atlanta
Position Type: 0
Job ID: 23-02846
- Must have good expertise in EDM Data Model and Device Management.
- Must have very good designing expertise related to commercial customers EDM Basic and Smart metering in a de-regulated environment.
- Should have expertise on Technical Master Data creation, Interfaces
- Strong experience in Configuration, Integration Testing.
- Extensive functional knowledge and experience in Profile Type, Season/Day/ Time of Use Group, Meter Reading Validations and Device category configuration required with working knowledge on the rest of the work streams for Utilities.
- Recording of Meter reading in SAP profile.
- Experience in Reports, ALV, Smart forms, Correspondences (RDIs), Module Pool, LSMW, Print Workbench.
- Experience in SAP Archiving and associated configurations/administrations.
- Experience in SAP Upgrade, SPDD and SPAU Adjustments.
- Experience in performance tuning and parallel processing.
- Experience in Conducting meeting/stand up, code review, handovers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. NLB is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.