US, GA - Atlanta, Atlanta
Position Type: 4
Job ID: 22-53176
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- The role is required to leverage AWS Cloud Servicea along with Service Oriented Architecture Integration Design Patterns and provide insight into establishing, consuming & routing messages, connectivity protocols and policy.
- Responsible for enabling API strategy in the Digital Channels space.
- Responsible for developing scalable payments infrastructure in AWS Cloud
- Lead build out of robust API's and third party payment processing integrations
- Develop amazingly efficient and effective software using Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, RESTFul APIs, Apigee, JBOSS, SQL/No-SQL Databases for AWS Cloud/OpenShift platform
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with PCI rules and regulations
- Lead Developer will also be responsible for mentoring Senior Developers on the team.
- Lead Developer will help support deployments
- Ensure that the company methodology, standards and procedures with strong CICD footprint are adopted and implemented.
- Ensure that the technical solutions meet the customers' business goals and that customer satisfaction with the project and conclusion is high.
- Act as a Point of contact for technical issues, creating documentation, monitoring service levels.
- Coordinate activities with internal/external technology owners/service providers.
- Consult within project team and other teams, with outside vendors or consultants to ensure project or product integrity
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- The Lead Payments Developer Architect position requires a BS/MS degree, preferably in a technical or scientific field.
- 7+ years of software and development experience with a minimum and 5+ years of hands-on experience working with Services and Integration Technologies supporting Payment Gateways/Payment Processors
- Hands on experience in Java development in a high volume transactional environment.
- Experience in Continuous Integration, TDD.
- Extensive knowledge of Java internals, JVM tuning and troubleshooting.
- Experience working on Spring Boot Framework, Microservices, RESTful APIs, Apigee, JBOSS or other containers, Oracle/SQL
- Experience with Angular JS and NodeJS highly desirable
- Understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor supplied schemas.
- Experience with large scale load balanced physical architectures to support consumer facing websites.
- Knowledge of secure coding and PCI standards.
- Experience with source control, build tools.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GIT(github, Bitbucket or other.),
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Candidate must be solutions oriented using rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probing all sources for answers.
- Candidate must also have excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Additionally, candidate must be a self-learner with the ability to pick up new technologies and provide tangible results.
- Finally Candidate has to be Reliable, produce quality work, take pride and ownership in their work with high level of professionalism, passion and a sense of urgency to make things happen
- payment processing, PCI compliance, and payment processing integration a must
- DevOps experience/knowledge is a must
- e-commerce and web development highly desired
- Functional knowledge of the airline business or airline IT processes
- An eye for detail
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. NLB is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR department by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.