US, GA - Atlanta, Atlanta
Position Type: 4
Job ID: 21-46809
Experience / Skills
- Lead the end to end lifecycle for sourcing projects:
- Develop and manage RFx processes
- Identify and translate business requirements into business metrics, SLA's and other commercial terms for contract inclusion
- Develop, negotiate, execute and manage contracts for the category o Review and redline SOW's .
- Coordinate completion of vendor onboarding and suppler risk assessment activities
- Provide a synopsis of terms to the business at the close of a project and leverages contract abstracts.
- Participate in the development and execution of a category sourcing plan with a focus on annual savings through analysis of spend data and market research.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at different business units and regions as well as suppliers to identify cost reduction opportunities-
- Effectively interact with all levels of internal and external management.
- Conduct market research and maintain a working knowledge of current business trends including industry changes, cost drivers, global pricing, market conditions and economic indicators in order to identify new and/or alternate sources of supply
- Continually seek opportunities to achieve cost reduction, and cost avoidance.
- Supplier Relationship Management -
- Responsible for effective management of the strategic direction associated with suppliers.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships and keeps close contact with suppliers.
- Ensures that supplier performance supports company's business needs and customer expectations.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required, masters degree in Business Administration or Information Technology preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in supply chain, strategic sourcing, contract management and/or category management associated Information Technology (IT) - direct hardware and telecom experience preferred.
- Basic corporate finance knowledge preferred.
- Should be competent in financial assessment and comparison of different options, working with senior leadership, communication, presentation skills, and value-based decision analysis.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, core Procure to Pay functions Ariba experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to influence others and drive results, communicate within different levels of organizations including C-suite executives
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology markets, trends, pricing, suppliers and sourcing
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. NLB is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR department by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.