Deploy hard-to-find talent for hard-to-solve problems with NLB Talent Experts.
We understand and recognize that while technologies evolve rapidly, a skilled and flexible workforce remains at its unwavering core to deliver value out of mainstream technologies. While Digital Transformation is the foundation of the services we provide, we deliver it through Talent Supplementation using a combination of internal resources and a validated global talent network uniquely identified and engaged across projects and placements.
We are proud of our engagements with leading corporations across the U.S. and India, helping them staff their IT needs on time, every time. Our exposure to technology and our journey with leading progressive companies has today evolved in to a practice-based approach that also serves as a platform to the Digital Transformation capabilities we offer.
IT Delivering on Time and on Cost
A multi-billion dollar System Integrator had a huge demand for specific Cloud and digital areas, such as Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, Hadoop, and Scala. Without the right resources, the client was unable to deliver on key projects on time, leading to a loss in revenue.
NLB Services maintains a Known Resource Database (KRD) for technologies in demand. The resources in this database are people we have had experience with in the past. We already had a significant active resource pool on our payroll for the above technology skills and now we had access to an even larger number of resources in the KRD.
We partnered with our client’s delivery teams, understood their pipeline of requirements, and fulfilled them with a combination of:
- Resources employed by us but currently available.
- Resources employed by us and becoming available shortly.
- Resources in our KRD who are either available or becoming available shortly.
By using the three options above and finding additional resources from the market, we fulfilled over 90% of our client’s requirements for Cloud and digital experts.
- Leverage system driven talent pool – 100,000+ database of known talent.
- Hard-to-find niche areas are updated in talent database on real-time basis.
- Advanced talent search algorithms deployed.
- Innovative utilization of social media; organize and attend local networking/recruiting events; utilize “Speed Hiring” methodology.
- Conduct “Interview Days” in collaboration with client in NLB Services’ offices nationwide.
- 600+ recruiters – domain specific training and recruitment skills.
- Technical experts can conduct in-person/remote evaluation based on hiring needs and volume.
- Implement proprietary assessment framework – CAS (Candidate Assessment Solution), a multi-phase framework to ensure higher quality and velocity of hiring.
- CAS is enabled with a technology platform that has a rich library of tests to evaluate candidates in a large range of technical and business skills.
- Recruiters trained on specific technology areas based on market and client needs.
- Design and orchestrate training programs for its resources on specific technology areas where resource availability is scarce – domains such as mobility, infrastructure, security, and data analytics solutions.
Our deep talent expertise covers a wide range of IT domains
- Digital – Front End, Web Services and Full Stack Development
- Enterprise Systems – Business Analysts, Project Managers, ERP Functional and Technical Specialists
- Cloud, DevOps, Mobility & Security
- Data Analytics & Data Management
- Engineering Services
- Analytics and Reporting Back-office
- Customer Service Professionals
- IT Helpdesk
- Social Media Analysts
- Healthcare Professionals – Claims Analysts, Nurses, and more.
What make us different?
Super-charged Talent Engine
Ability to combine technical competence and recruitment engine as a super-charged engine.
Capacity for fast fulfilment, better delivery, and significant reduction in client’s efforts/costs.
Capability to provide coverage across various countries with customized international solutions.
Our Talent Advantage
Fortune 50 Clients
Validated Global Network