US, INDIANA, Evansville
Position Type: Full Time/Contract
Job ID: 20-22602
US, INDIANA , Evansville
• Install and commencement of network build work
• Validate the configurations as per design
• Provide LAN Services for client Network
• Provide wireless Systems support for offices, branch
• Implement, support and manage WAN security requirements in accordance with client policies
• Administration / Troubleshooting (Remote Support)
• Administration of CISCO UCS infrastructure with gateways and expressways
• Field Service support and engineering for the network running thousands of corporate network devices including PC's, phones, routers, switches, servers, UPS's, etc. Support and engineering for over 180 physical networks. Maintaining an overall 99.5% uptime for the Wide Area Network
• Field Service Engineering support for the "unified " data, voice, and video network. This includes joint responsibility with other U.C. department associates to maintain consistent Patch Management, Change Management, Problem Management, and Capacity Management standards. Required to travel and physically support all locations when necessary
• Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of general network experience including various network protocols.
• 3+ years of Cisco networking experience including routing, switching, voice, and video.
• Strong technical troubleshooting ability.
• Cisco trained and certified for Unified Communications, CCNP/CCNA preferred
• Networking, Security, Firewalls, Network Traffic Analysis, BGP, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, TACACS
• 5+ years of experience in networking.
• 3+ years of experience in Information Security related positions