US, PENNSYLVANIA, Philadelphia
Position Type: Full Time/Contract
Job ID: 20-22467
US, PENNSYLVANIA , Philadelphia
- Job Details
Must Have Skills
1. Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the following.
2.Preferably experienced in WMOS 2018 versionbut its fine if have any working experience in version >=2013.
3. Should have knowledge/experience about Manhattan Integration Framework (MIF) (Setting the listeners, Routers, Communicating with Destination systems, troubleshooting message failure & analyzing server logs.
4. Good to have knowledge about Web Method Integration of port creation, Cache Maintenance, Etc).
5. Should have STRONG functional knowledge/experience about Manhattan WMOS (Receiving, Putaway, Location maintenance, Replenishment, Wave Creation/Maintenance, Task creation, Type, rules & Shipping rules)
6. Should have STRONG technical knowledge/experience about Manhattan WMOS on WMS Key Configurations & Key System codes that drives the warehouse, Enabling different log engines for troubleshooting, Setting new waves, Trouble shooting of wave abort, Manhattan MDA of user profile, role setup and menu/access maintenance, Manhattan Dev Tools, Development of alerts & report in Manhattan SCI, Manhattan MMC to install SDN, CPU monitoring and server instance bounces.
7. Good to have Manhattan Labor Management, Manhattan TMS ( Appointment creation, Shipment Creation, Carrier, Scac, Ship Via, Rate & Manifest), Development/maintenance of Label & Pack slip, Unix Shell Scripting and PL/SQL scripting.
8. Should have understood and knowledge about Microsoft Azure development, Azure data factory, data Bricks, Python, Spark, Kafka, Scala & Mongo DB skill sets.
9. Should have excellent communication and leadership skills.
10. Should have worked on the Onsite/Offshore model.
Nice to have skills
1 Agile Exposure and Experience
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the subcon to shoulder and execute
1 Elicit Requirements from client business partners on Azure integrations.
2 Work with Offshore in day to day activities and keep the operation running.
3 Address production issues on pipelines deployed.