US, WASHINGTON, Federal Way
Job ID: 20-50972
Potential for extension/conversion. Onsite in Federal Way. Bill rate ***/hr.
The Processor I, Accounts Payable performs Accounts Payable assignments to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with ***s Mission and Core Values. In addition the Processor I is accountable for timely and accurate payments on behalf of the Village. This position reports to the Supervisor Accounts Payable.
- Understands AP procedures and policies per the AP manual
- May require periodic follow up training and coaching
- Attention to detail and accuracy rate consistent with team average
- Works independently with the goal of the team as a whole in mind
- Provides good customer service
- Collaborates with field and vendors
- Adheres to departmental and company guidelines and policies
- Meets deadlines with few exceptions
- Alerts Team Coordinator or Supervisor of issues and problems promptly
- Proper attendance according to department standards
- Other duties as assigned
US, WASHINGTON , Federal Way