Outplay the competition with
NLB Enterprise Experts.
SOLUTIONS FOR A
Finance Adding Intelligence to Implementations
- A conglomerate with diverse business interests and a Major Insurance Provider wanted to implement Indirect Tax Engine in a R12 environment, where the consultants use the existing eBTax framework to define Regime-to-Rate Flows, and thereby map all applicable scenarios for procurement and sales processes.
- NLB Services, in partnership with Thomson Reuters, played an instrumental role right from Unit Testing, UAT, till post production and the stabilization period.
- Seamless implementation with ZERO escalations, 100% adherence to timeline, 100% of Priority 1& 2 tickets were closed within agreed timelines et al.
Manufacturing Reviewing Processes to Reduce Costs
- A Medical Equipment Manufacturer concerned about the labor involved in manually tracking and updating 30,000 Exemption Certificates, asked NLB Services to review their client on-boarding and invoicing process end to end.
- NLB Services recommended how to better utilize their existing software licenses and how to improve coordination with their IT department, to make sure any
recommendations were in line with the technology priorities of the client.
- Client is evaluating the provided options looking towards an implementation next year.
Technology Achieving Integration to Achieve Synergy
- A Globally Diversified Technology Conglomerate wanted to upgrade Native SAP RFC integration to OneSource Global Next, and integrate S4H (S4 HANA) to Global Next via SOA, so that it seamlessly worked with Global Next and their configuration of OneSource Determination.
- NLB Services partnered with Thomson Reuters to complete a multi-SBU upgrade of OneSource Tax Engine Solutions that ticked all their boxes.
- Solution implemented on time and within budget. With Global Next, client now has the ability to manage the entire transaction tax environment with minimal custom programming or IT department involvement. This latest version enhances SAP’s tax structure to support global tax automation and reduce changes to SAP and custom coding requirements by up to 90%.
Six Sigma Focus: NLB brings a Six Sigma approach to your project to identify opportunities for additional savings and efficiency.
E-commerce: Supporting an online community of clients, vendors and partners has become increasingly necessary today.
NLB brings expertise in enabling your existing ERP while partnering with clients who are just starting to take parts of their operations online.
We provide end-to-end tax technology solutions that keep you on track.
Exemption Certificate Management
NLB’s Indirect Tax Practice focuses on minimizing those inevitable costs by providing guidance on the top three cost drivers.
- Labour Cost
Given the complex process of managing the tax liabilities of individual customers, how can a taxpayer utilize existing tax software to reduce the human effort required to track the validity of every Tax Exemption Certificate submitted by each customer? Our Automation and Customer Self Service solutions are key to keeping your organizational support costs in check.
- Accounts Receivables
There is a measurable cost to delays in customer payments due to misapplication of tax. Working with the AR Team, we determine where these costs are the highest, and which customer or jurisdiction offers the greatest opportunity to improve payment terms.
Delays in tax payments due to misapplication of tax rules lead to real and measurable penalty costs. Working with the AP or Compliance Team we determine where these costs are the highest.