US, GA - Atlanta, Atlanta
Position Type: 4
Job ID: 22-50710
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job.
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in Aviation, Business Management, Engineering, or related field required with 3 years relevant work experience or 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in MS Office software applications and other program/project management tools
- Project management experience
- Ability to develop insights from multiple data sources and translate into action plans
- Must be flexible in dealing with changing priorities, be a strategic thinker, self-starter, and capable of managing multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Professional demeanor, natural ability to embrace diverse people, thinking and styles and capacity to handle situations with tact and understanding
- This position may require domestic and international travel not to exceed 25%
This job description is a summary of the functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties."
"Business Analyst, OBS Strategy & Operations Optimization
HOW YOU'LL HELP US KEEP CLIMBING (OVERVIEW & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES)
One of the renowoned Airline Onboard Services (OBS) team is seeking an individual to support continuous improvement and innovation across Airline's catering operations, including catering asset innovation, kitchen operations, sustainability, and turning data into insight. The successful candidate will work cross-divisionally to support major OBS initiatives and be highly motivated, self-directed and possesses the ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints.
The Business Analyst II, OBS Strategy & Operations Optimization will report the Director of Strategy & Ops Optimization and provide dotted line support to the Program Manager, OBS Strategy & Innovation. This role will support the design, testing, and evaluation of new technologies and processes; perform data analysis to inform business decisions; and provide adhoc strategic support to the growing organization with the goal of driving operational efficiency in mind. The ideal candidate thrives under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that demands attention to detail and consistency, while providing support for the coordination and execution of innovation.
How you ll help us Keep Climbing (Overview & Key Responsibilities)
- Analyze data to develop and implement data-driven decision making and well-coordinated tactics and strategies
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of developed strategies, related change management and communication efforts across the division
- Perform tracking and monitoring of projects which further catering transformation goals via KPI measurement, strategic problem-solving, testing of new innovations, and change management
- Support standardization of SOPs and processes across the department and multiple catering locations
- Be a champion for process improvement across the enterprise in support of the Flight Plan goal of improving efficiency through better divisional collaboration
- Facilitate inter-department communication to ensure timely dissemination of information and communication consistency, increasing awareness of the team's activities and enhancing organizational understanding of ongoing efforts
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
*** SIDA REQUIRED***
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. NLB is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.